Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Treat Yourself Tuesday

Friends, it's Treat Yourself Tuesday and I highly recommend that you, your loved ones, and anyone else you can drag along treat yourselves to a vacation. Pack some snacks and a pillow and start driving. To where, I don't know. Just GO!

I'm sorry for the long absence, but I was on VACATION!  At long last, a real vacation. Ahhhh... it was so nice.  This post will be short as we just got in last night and I'm blogging from my lunch hour at work. Yes, you guessed it, I had to go straight to work today.  I really think that a buffer day between vacation and work is necessary. I'll plan better next time.

So... we had an impromptu vacation and adventure around New England.  I'll leave you with a brief timeline of photos that will not do justice to the wonderful stories I will share this week.  Mike finished school for the year last week and he's now on the coveted 'Teacher's Summer Vacation' so I took a few days off too and we just drove.

Here are some snippets:

Welcome!

The bridge to freedom from responsibility and stress

My Fearless Road Warrior

Worth it!

The Navigator (sorta)

Dusk on the water... ahhhhh!
So, as I said. More to come. There are so many stories to tell before the next adventure begins. I hope you all had a great weekend too!

Yours in sweet memories,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Got something to say? Come on, you know you want to. Leave a comment. I love to read them.