Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Treat Yourself Tuesday

Hello Blogosphere!

Today is Treat Yourself Tuesday.  I'll keep it short and sweet. 

Have you heard of So Delicious Coconut Products?  That's their name as well as their tasty description.



In this day and age it seems like so many people have developed allergies to dairy, gluten, soy, and much more.  These yummy products are dairy, gluten and soy free and they are SO good. 

They also have wonderful desserts that don't make you feel guilty for eating them.  Even if you don't have a food allergy, but you're a paleo eater or someone who's looking for healthier alternatives to their unhealthy stand bys- these products are for you! 


I've made the transition to black coffee these days, but I'll tell you, the coconut milk on a 'cheat' day or a day when you need just a bit more than a dash of cinnamon in your coffee to get you through is the perfect touch. Go for it.  AND- it's not overly coconutty... so if you don't love coconut, don't shy away from this stuff. There's a ton of great research out there now about the health benefits of coconut and coconut water and milk.  Read up friends, this aint your grandmothers nutrition guide... things are a changin'.

Check our their site for all of their product types- yogurt, milk, ice cream and other novelty desserts.  Here's their website: http://sodeliciousdairyfree.com/

In CT, I find this stuff at Whole Foods and Stop and Shop.

So TREAT YOURSELF and check it out!

Yours in coconut dreams,
Whitney

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a huge fan of coconut, but I have recently gotten into a new treat: almond milk. Especially the chocolate kind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Whitney, Thanks for posting my blog on your page! I love the so delicious plain yogurt, I like to eat it for desert with dark chocolate chips in it! I agree I think people are scared of coconut products tasting like sunscreen or something! Its a mild coconut-ness for those who aren't coconut fans.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Got something to say? Come on, you know you want to. Leave a comment. I love to read them.