Saturday, June 11, 2011

Treat Yourself! Seriously.

It's the weekend. What are you doing inside on the computer?  Get out, play in the sun (or the rain!). 

And while you're outside, go to the store and treat yourself to one of these babies:
You will thank me later, don't worry.  This might be one of the most delicious little treats I've found in a long time. I mean, it's no coconut cupcake, but hey... it does the trick.  You can find these at Whole Foods, Nica's Market, sometimes at Target (limited flavors).

And, incase that's not your flavor speed, you should try this one instead:
Don't give me any lip about the caffeine in the coffee beans. Just eat it.  Again, you will thank me later.

Happy Saturday, Friends! 

Yours in chocolove,
whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Got something to say? Come on, you know you want to. Leave a comment. I love to read them.