Friday, June 17, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday... Hooray!

Fill in the Blank Friday
 
I'm following in the footsteps of my sweet friend, Amanda (http://lovemygr8life.blogspot.com/) and starting Fill in the Blank Fridays.
 
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  And, if you have a moment, don't forget to read yesterday's post and check out my SEAGURLS Swim Across the Sound page.  Thanks to all that have already sent wonderful words of encouragement and extremely generous contributions. You are loved.

1.   The last movie I saw was       Pirates of the Caribbean (which ever number is out now) with Mike at the movie theater- big stretch for me, I know.

2.  I want to    get home to Florida to see my family desperately.

3.  Surprises are     always surprising and fun- even when they aren't what you expect, it's a great way to remind yourself to roll with the punches and work with what you've been dealt.  And, if you're like my dear friend, April, you will ask people to take surprise face pictures because surprises are so fun!

4.  The best accessory is   a piece of jewelry that is sentimental or meaningful, or super fun shoes.

5.  My favorite warm drink is     hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps.

6.  My favorite cold drink is       Canada Dry Diet Ginger Ale (I know it has the chemical stuff, but it's SO good)   .

7.  Currently loving       taking care of my flowers in my little garden, and black coffee with a bit of cinnamon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Got something to say? Come on, you know you want to. Leave a comment. I love to read them.