Friday, August 26, 2011

Fill in the blank, Friday

I'm copying Amanda, again!  Happy Friday, everyone. Be safe this weekend as Mean Irene approaches. 




1.   One of life's most simple pleasures is   sunshine. 

2.   Driving to work on 95 in the morning with people who ride 55mph in the fast lane instead of using it to pass makes me want to punch someone.  And this morning, I almost did punch someone.

3.  I like   CrossFitting because,    it's a great way to stay motivated by working out with a group of friends who push each other. 

4.    Fart  is a funny word.

5.  If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be    Morrocan Oil Hydrating Styling Cream. This stuff rocks!

 
 
 
6.  I'm happy that    Mike is back to school so that I don't feel so frustrated whenI have to go to work and he doesn't!

7.  I would never     vote for Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachman. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Whitpo... you got too much anger inside of you, be free and peaceful :) And you just had to bring politics into this, didn't you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Got something to say? Come on, you know you want to. Leave a comment. I love to read them.