Lately I've found myself having so many fleeting ideas about blogging. I'll think of something that strikes me funny and make a mental note, supposedly, and then I sit down at my computer and poooof... it's gone. Sigh.
Right now I have a running stream of consciousness that I need to unload. Ready? Here goes... in bullet format:
- Lately I'm really into brewing my coffee at home with the new Starbucks Blonde Veranda and then making one to-go cup and filling my awesome thermos from EMS with another cup. Can you believe this thermos keeps my coffee warm, sometimes, until later that night. EMS rocks.
- I'm so over hearing all of the negative campaign mumbo-jumbo on the news and NPR every day. If we could put half as much energy into working together, we'd be back on top as the world's super power. This morning I actually heard someone likening Obama to Hitler and Stalin. Seriously!?!? Statements like that are unbelievable to me and I think they are tearing us further apart rather than rallying anyone around any time of change.
- I picked 6 ticks off of my dog in one day this week. After that, I make her walk on the sidewalk because ticks freak me out. Poor Darcy.
- I have a strong desire lately to organize things in buckets and bins. I actually spent a few minutes last night sitting on the kitchen floor fantasizing about what type of organizer I could buy at IKEA for our Tupperware/baggies/foil/saran wrap in the cabinet.
- I cleaned the refrigerator out... it felt good.
- A lot of times when I'm shopping, say at Target, or TJ Max, or wherever, I see so many things I want to buy and send to my friends. Things that either remind me of them or might be something they've mentioned liking or needing. Friends- I do wish I could send you all of the things I imaginarily purchse for you when I'm shopping.
- I'm getting a new cell phone... yep. It's time. I'm thinking Samsung Galaxy... what are you thoughts/reviews? I'm not an i-anything kind of person, so iPhone is o-u-t. I even talked sweet Susie Q (that's my Mama) into getting a new fancy phone too.
- I need to get the Farmer's Market back in my life.
- I'm going back on Paleo as close to 100% as I can while still having my weekly cupcake from Taste and See.