Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Treat Yourself, Tuesday!

I hope you all had a fabulous Labor Day weekend and were able to spend some time with friends and loved ones.  Today, on treat yourself Tuesday, CT schools are back in session.  We've reached the turning point in summer vacation and have neared the end of white pants and shoes, summer sun dresses, watermelon and sun screen.  We are preparing to welcome cooler temps, close-toed shoes, football, pumpkin flavored everything, and the changing of leaf colors.

But, back to Treat Yourself Tuesday... might I suggest you treat yourself to some Dr. Bronner's products.  Specifically, the soaps.  I've used the peppermint soap since I was a kid.  I remember reading the bottles with all of the wild and bizarre information that was written on them.  Today, I use the bars and I love them.  Their scents are refreshing but don't leave you smelling perfumy afterward.  I have super sensitive skin and these soaps are gentle enough yet smell great.

So, in short. Treat Yourself to some Dr. Bronners soaps.  You'll love them.

http://www.drbronner.com/index.html


Yours in lavender love,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Got something to say? Come on, you know you want to. Leave a comment. I love to read them.