Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Treat Yourself Tuesday... I mean Wednesday.

Hey Y'all,

I wanted so much to share the Florida trip pics yesterday that I postponed Treat Yourself Tuesday to Wednesday.  So today is Treat Yourself Tuesday Wednesday.  And what better way to treat yourself than with some tasty Fro Yo from FroYo World in New Haven (or wherever you are reading from).  I like to think that I actually coined the phrase 'FroYo' many years ago and it's now spreading like wild fire!  Some people may recall that I've been using this term for quite some time.  Just saying.

If you're like my sweet friend April, you might choose Red Mango of Pinkberry out in CA.  If you're in DC on vacation or work, like my friends Amanda and Caroline were with me, you might choose one of the many, many new FroYo joints.  No matter where you decide to go, the bottom line is that this stuff is de-lish!

If you live under a rock or in some far away place that doesn't allow you to enjoy the finer things in life, such as tasty, freezy, treats, well then, I'm sorry.  But if you're reading this, I'm guessing you've come out from the rock and you're in need of a summer cool down treat that is as healthy as it is refreshing.  Ok, that's a slight stretch, but seriously.  This stuff isn't bad for you like ice cream.  It's tart yogurt with fruits and mochi and fun toppings. 

I recently went on a field trip with some fellow CrossFit New Haven friends for some lunchtime FroYo on the hottest day of the year.  Boy did we deserve this!

the yogurt selection station

oh the tasty toppings


Coach Frank and Taylor

the cup-o-goodness


So like they say at FroYo World, indulge yourself.  Or like I say, Treat Yourself.  You know you want to.  You won't be sorry.  In fact, you'll probably thank me (by posting a nice comment on my bloggy blog).  Enjoy it!

Yours in frozen goodness,

Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Got something to say? Come on, you know you want to. Leave a comment. I love to read them.