Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day... kitten!

Hello Gang,

Hope you're all off to a great start to the week.  I thought we (I) could use a little pick-me-up today.  It's hard to get excited about Valentine's Day, even if I have a 'valentine' because, to me, it seems so put on.  So much pressure.  There's build up, let down, high prices, dead flowers... need I go on?

So instead, I thought we could watch a few sweet little videos that make me laugh out loud.  Even if you've seen them before, it's always worth another viewing. 

This video, called Kittens inspired by Kittens, makes me laugh until I am crying and hyperventolating every time I watch it.


And this one is an oldie but a goodie! It also never gets old.  I wish this kid would stay this age and size and tell me funny stories every day.


Have a wonderful day, everyone!

xo,
whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Got something to say? Come on, you know you want to. Leave a comment. I love to read them.