Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Guilty Pleasure...

It's treat yourself, Tuesday!  I've got to keep it short and sweet today.  I've been thinking alot lately about small things I do to treat myself, and other guilty pleasures or treats I can do without. 

I think it's really important to give back to yourself on occasion and to be sure you're taking time out to recharge and refresh.  Otherwise life becomes mundane and you lose a little of the sparkle.

So for me, as corny as it sounds, (and Mike judges me for it always) I really enjoy Saturday morning and Sunday evenings watching The Real Housewives of (insert city name here) and The Shahs of Sunset on BRAVO Channel.  I know. How unathletic and sad that I'm so entertained and refreshed by a TV show(s), but I have to tell you, when I can't possibly think any more, or solve another problem, or have one more converstion, I tune in to channel #44 and watch the trainwreck that is reality tv. 

My favorite is Real Housewives of Orange County, followed by RHWO Beverly Hills, and then Shahs of Sunset.  Bravo plays episodes back-to-back-to-back on Saturday mornings and Sunday afternoon/evenings before the new ones come out.  If Mike is still sleeping, I sneak downstairs, brew some coffee, and giddily watch until he wakes up and resumes control of the remote to watch the History channel (Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz).

I can live without evening TV during the week. I'd rather be cooking or reading or walking the dog.  I can also live without Easter candy, potato chips, and full sugar ginger ale, too.  But, BRAVO?  Nope, it's a must have guilty pleasure.

What's your guilty pleasure?

*oh yea, and how cute is this face:


yours in RHW love,
whit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Got something to say? Come on, you know you want to. Leave a comment. I love to read them.